Are you juggling too many demands on your time and energy?
Do you find that you can’t think straight, relax or take care of your own needs?
Perhaps you feel stuck and can’t see how things can be different?.
What is the answer?
If you are ready and want to take charge of the direction your life is going, this course will give you the space and support to start, and the tools to see it through in 7 easy steps.
1. Clarity: Be clear on what you want out of life and create a plan to achieve it
2. Change: Understand the secrets of successful change
3. Cultivate: Build on your existing strengths
4. Control: Take charge of your responses to stress and worries
5. Confidence: Increase your confidence in your own skills and abilities
6. Create: Create time for yourself and boost your energy
7. Cherish: Value and protect your time and resources
The course is fun and interactive and you will develop your personalised, creative tool kit of proven techniques to move forward to where you want to be in your life.
Read more testimonials here.
If you have never been in a group before, the sessions are informal, and group members do not need to disclose personal information unless they choose to do so. Complete confidentiality is assured. If you would like further information about the course content, or have any questions, please contact Katrina and Jenny.
Workshop handouts and materials are all included.
Part 1 on Thursday 27th February and Part 2 on Thursday 20th March
Both workshops are held 9.30am-1pm
Cost: £75, including both workshops, handouts and all materials.
Booking and more info on the website http://www.your7steppingstones.co.uk