For small companies, the process of planning communications is as important as doing it. That’s because it’s easy to waste money on expensive promotion activities that don’t deliver results. In this short seminar, Chartered Marketer Nicola Prior (who is self-employed) will de-mystify marketing communications planning. It is simply about asking ourselves some basic questions:
1. What do customers think of my offer at the moment? Do they even know it exists?
2. Where are my customers?
3. How can I talk to them without sounding just like my competitors?
4. What steps and thought-processes do customers go through before they buy?
5. How can I select the right promotional tools?
6. What return-on-investment should I expect?
As places are limited, please contact me either by phone on 01729 878163 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place.
If you haven’t had a chance to download the presentations from the last two events, here are the details below.
OCTOBER MARKETING EVENT – ‘It’s More Than Just Advertising’ by Faisal Hussain
Please CLICK HERE to download a copy of the presentation
SEPTEMBER MARKETING EVENT – ‘ How To Use Social media Marketing In Your Business by Keith Blundy
Please CLICK HERE to download your copy of the presentation.