Thursday 24th July 2014, 09:30-16:30
Cedar Court Hotel, Harrogate
Improving the useability and appeal of your website to win more business
Join us for a free full day masterclass to:
• Discover how to increase the number of enquiries you receive from your website
• Understand the importance of adapting to 21st century customers and their preferences
• Learn how to review your website to improve and design the online experience of your site
• Discover how to adjust your website structure and layout to make visitors stay longer
• Find out how to use online photos and videos to increase appeal in your products and services
• Understand how to increase the appeal of your ‘calls to action’ to get more enquiries from your website
‘Clearly explained how to structure website to enhance customer experience – very helpful’
‘Enjoyed every moment’
“This was a wonderful course, I have gained a phenomenal amount of directly applicable and relevant information. I now have a great deal of work to do! Thank you.”
This master class is available for eligible businesses on the Superfast North Yorkshire Business Support programme – if you have not already registered then a business adviser will contact you prior to the event to complete the registration process (the Business Support programme is completely free of charge).
Places on these sessions are available FREE of charge – for more information call 0845 002 0021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.