25th March, 5.30-7.30pm at Rendezvous Hotel, Skipton
Over the past couple of years, Google Analytics has become very complex and far less intuitive than in the past. Yet, it remains an important element of our online marketing toolkit to help us make smart adjustments to our website experience. This pratical and jargon free session will explore the following topics:
– how to set up your Google Analytics account to make life easier
– what data is important and what is a complete waste of our time
– how to set up your dashboard for personalised information and reports
– using Google Analytics to improve my website experience and conversion rates
– using Google Analytics to create better website content faster
– using Google Analytics to get better results from SEO and Social Media
– final tips and hints from expert users who like simplicity
Schedule for the event is as follows:
This event is run as part of the Superfast North Yorkshire business support programme’s free networking club. We’re really keen to get some new businesses into the club to increase the business generated as a result of the events, therefore if you are already a member, please spread the word to anyone you think might be interested!
ERDF eligibility criteria applies. Upon booking a place on any of the Networking Club events, we’ll require a fully completed registration form which includes contact details and some basic financial information for the business – all data will remain strictly anonymous and confidential, and will never be shared with others.
For further information or to book your free places, please click here, call 0845 002 0021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.