Wednesday 10th September, 09:30-12:30
Cedar Court Hotel, Harrogate
Google+ Bootcamp: use the small business secret weapon like a pro!
In this interactive workshop, we explore the many options available to you to promote your business using Google+.
Together we review the many features of Google+ and learn how to:
– create online content including better photos and videos
– boost our Search Engine Optimisation efforts including link building
– provide after sales care and customer service to current clients
– generate word of mouth marketing and referrals for your business
The workshop will include the following practical sessions:
– how to set up your profile and business page and why
– how to plan and design your online network using Google Circles
– how to research followers with Google Hashtags and Google Ripples
– how to write and set up your Google+ posts for better results
– how to use Google Auto Awesome for better photos and videos
– how to plan and use Google Hangouts for business referrals
and so much more…
You will leave the workshop with your personal Google+ preparation action plan, a blueprint for your Google Circles, a framework for your Google Posts and your own approach to the Google Hangouts.
Requirements: You need to have a Google Account and a Google+ profile set up before joining this workshop.
*ERDF eligibility criteria apply – contact us for further information and to check your eligibility. If you trade B2B you should be able to take part in this project. See http://www.sfny.co.uk/ for more info.