LINKED IN (ONLINE NETWORKING) | 20th Nov 2014 | Skipton
Date & time
Thursday 20th November 2014, 09:30-16:30
Copper Dragon Brewery, Skipton
Using the power of networking and LinkedIn to improve relationships and grow your business
Join us for a free full day masterclass to:
• Discover more about online networking options and how to make them work hard for you
• Ensure that you have a great ‘elevator pitch’ or summary of your business offer
• Understand how to improve your LinkedIn profile and make it work harder for you
• Learn how to use LinkedIn to build your networks and develop your business
• Put your joined up approach to networking into action
‘Loved the hands on, practical elements – v useful’
“Thanks for the course today. Interesting and useful hints, tips and strategies to develop LinkedIn profiles.”
“Very many thanks for an informative and brilliantly facilitated workshop today. I really enjoyed it. I’m very selective in choosing workshops which require having to take a day away from the coal face, however I know your session will be beneficial for me personally and the business too. I’m eager to press ahead now and can’t wait to get stuck into LinkedIn!”
This master class is available for eligible businesses on the Superfast North Yorkshire Business Support programme – if you have not already registered then a business adviser will contact you prior to the event to complete the registration process (the Business Support programme is completely free of charge).
Places on these sessions are available FREE of charge – for more information call 0845 002 0021 or email email@example.com.
*ERDF eligibility criteria apply – contact us for further information and to check your eligibility. If you trade B2B you should be able to take part in this project. See http://www.sfny.co.uk/ for more info.