Thursday 18th September 2014, 09:30-16:30
Cedar Court Hotel, Harrogate
Think Global, Act Local – Increasing Enquiries and Sales from International Customers
Join us for a free full day masterclass to:
• Learn about the potential of adapting your website for international markets
• Find out whether your website is really visible to customers searching for you in their own country
• Discover what the key features of a successful international website are
• Learn how to introduce International English and Languages to your website
• Understand how to make your website attractive to customers and search engines overseas to drive enquiries
• Take away some simple steps on how to plan and prioritise your activities to make good use of your time
“This masterclass has been excellent and useful for my own and my clients’ businesses.”
” Lots of v valuable information and advice to take away and process, and then work out a clear and concise strategy towards implementation”
“A genuinely excellent and informative day. Thank you”
This master class is available for eligible businesses on the Superfast North Yorkshire Business Support programme – if you have not already registered then a business adviser will contact you prior to the event to complete the registration process (the Business Support programme is completely free of charge).
Places on these sessions are available FREE of charge – for more information call 0845 002 0021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.