Tuesday 12th August 2014, 09:30-16:30
Cedar Court Hotel, Harrogate
Creating, promoting and protecting your business’ reputation using traditional and online media
Join us for a free full day masterclass to:
• Discover how to take control of your company’s image
• Find out what editors and media partners are looking for
• Discover how to research regional media partners from newspaper to television
• Learn how to approach national media partners and get their attention
• Find out how to grow your informal PR network from bloggers to local news websites
• Understand how to deal with complaints and poor publicity the right way
‘Completely enlightened. Have learnt so much and can’t wait to put it into action’
‘This course filled many gaps in my knowledge. Brilliant, thank you!’
This master class is available for eligible businesses on the Superfast North Yorkshire Business Support programme – if you have not already registered then a business adviser will contact you prior to the event to complete the registration process (the Business Support programme is completely free of charge).
Places on these sessions are available FREE of charge – for more information call 0845 002 0021 or email email@example.com.
*ERDF eligibility criteria apply – contact us for further information and to check your eligibility. If you trade B2B you should be able to take part in this project. See http://www.sfny.co.uk/ for more info.