SFNY – Rediscover LinkedIn and Twitter – Harrogate
November 5, 2014
REDISCOVER LINKED IN AND TWITTER | 5th Nov 2014 (am) | Harrogate
Date & time
Wednesday 5th November, 09:30-12:30
Cedar Court Hotel, Harrogate
Business NOT as usual: rediscover Linkedin and Twitter for better business referrals!
Linkedin is 12 years old this year and is getting better with age! More importantly Linkedin users are getting better at online networking and creating value from their Linkedin and Twitter accounts.
Together we explore simple techniques and tactics to bring new life to your online networking, such as:
– how to set up your Linkedin and Twitter profiles to make them easy to find and appealing to prospects
– how to add credibility and trust to your Linkedin profile by adding visuals to your career history from PDFs to Videos
– how to develop your ‘social offer’ on Twitter to attract the right followers
– how to plan and organise your contacts on Linkedin and Twitter to save time when networking
– how to research the content of interest to your connections to stimulate sharing and retweeting
– how to create a content schedule that works for both Linkedin and Twitter
– how to approach recommendations and introductions on Linkedin and avoid newbies’ mistakes
and so much more…
You will leave the workshop with your Linkedin and Twitter preparation action plan, a mapping of your current and future connections, a content schedule, a template for requesting recommendations and introductions.
Requirements: You need to have a Linkedin profile for this workshop, a Twitter account is optional.
*ERDF eligibility criteria apply – contact us for further information and to check your eligibility. If you trade B2B you should be able to take part in this project. See http://www.sfny.co.uk/ for more info.