Tuesday 4th November 2014, 09:30-16:30
Cedar Court Hotel, Harrogate
Securing Public Sector and Other Contracts for your Business
Local Authorities across Yorkshire & Humber have a combined external spend of some £4.5 billion per annum – and they are only a part of the total public and private sector spend that is now fully accessible to businesses on line.
Join us for a free full day masterclass to:
• Discover how to secure more business for your organisation through contracts and tenders
• Better understand your place in the market and how to track down the right opportunities for your business
• Find out how to gain that vital edge when bidding for contracts
• Discover how to use the changes in spend and access to your advantage
• Prepare to win by being ‘bid ready’
• Learn how to use online resources to track down real opportunities for your business
Whether you have bid before, or are completely new to contracts and tenders, this session will help you to gain the extra edge you need to win.
‘Excellent introduction to bids and tenders which will allow me to gear my business up for successful application and towards sub contractors’
‘Informative, thought provoking and useful seminar’
This master class is available for eligible businesses on the Superfast North Yorkshire Business Support programme – if you have not already registered then a business adviser will contact you prior to the event to complete the registration process (the Business Support programme is completely free of charge).
Places on these sessions are available FREE of charge – for more information call 0845 002 0021 or email email@example.com.
*ERDF eligibility criteria apply – contact us for further information and to check your eligibility. If you trade B2B you should be able to take part in this project. See http://www.sfny.co.uk/ for more info.