Writing (R)evolution: Writing and Editing Services
My name is Louise Swingler, and Writing (R)evolution is the name I use to describe the range of services I provide:
- editorial services (copy-editing, proofreading and manuscript assessment)
- writing workshops and courses
I can help you to create elegant and accurate written material for a variety of audiences or for publication. I can work with hard copy, on-screen or on web-sites. Recent work includes:
- Book to accompany an art exhibition
- Papers for academic journals
- Published educational materials for primary level education
- Published reports for national charities and commercial companies
- Policy documents and other corporate literature
- Keynote speech for a university lecturer
- Fiction (short stories and novels)
- Online medical resource (USA).
- CVs and personal statements
I work for businesses, publishers, third sector organisations, and individuals. I am based in the Yorkshire Dales within easy reach of Settle and Skipton.
My specialist areas are health and social care, learning disabilities and autism, older people and dementia, educative materials, the public sector, social sciences, rehabilitative therapies, medicine, alternative therapies, cooking, gardening, English literature and creative fiction. I am happy to consider other work.
As well as creative writing workshops and courses I can offer individual tuition if required.
Please see my website/blog for more details and for forthcoming workshops and courses.